The farmhouse has been built over three different eras. The 17th century original part was added to in Georgian times, and, most recently, an oak framed extension was built in 2008
The accommodation comprises seven bedrooms, two full family bathrooms, two en suite toilet/shower rooms and one further toilet/shower room. There are two living rooms: one in the Georgian front part and a big living/dining room in the oak framed extension. Two fully equipped kitchens complete the line-up, one with an oil-fired Rayburn for the colder months.
There are even three staircases, so games of hide and seek can be fun!
The bedrooms and bathrooms are as follows:
- Bedroom 1: double ensuite, amazing views, cot.
- Bedroom 2: double with amazing views.
- Bedroom 3: three single beds.
- Bedroom 4: double ensuite. loads of character
- Bedroom 5: three single beds.
- Bedroom 6: double, huge room in the oak framed extension.
- Bedroom 7: one double, one single bed, family room, downstairs.
- Two additional family bathrooms. complete with baths and showers.
- One additional shower room.
Wifi is available, but please note this is a rural internet connection.